Warranty & Return
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state (or by country or province). other than as permitted by law, NIKOTA does not exclude, limit or suspend other rights you may have, including those that may arise from the nonconformity of a sales contract. for a full understanding of your rights, you should consult the laws of your country, province, or state.
Other distributors, suppliers, or resellers may provide their own warranties to you. If you don’t purchase from NIKOTA directly, please contact them for further information.
General Warranty period (month)
NIKOTA’s warranty does not apply to:
- Misused/abused/damaged by accident/damaged due to acts of nature. (For example lightning strikes, tornadoes, hurricanes and such)
- Unauthorized modification/repair/dis-assembly or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals;
- Non-quality related issues
- Items purchased from unauthorized resellers
- Used for a special application other than normal consumer use
- Lost /stolen/free/refundedproduct
- Any defects or damages caused by exposure to excessive heat, cold, liquids, or other external causes.
- Not able to provide valid proof of purchase
How to claim a warranty?
Feel free to contact our customer support team at support@NIKOTA.com.
We offer a 30-day hassle-free money-back guarantee. This only applies to products purchased directly from NIKOTA. For all other purchases, please contact the retailer/distributor you purchased from directly and follow their return policy.
Generally speaking, if the customer receives the product, contact us to return it. After the customer returns the goods, we will refund the customer for about 4-7 working days.
Please note-30-Day a money-back guarantee is not applicable on unpacked/used products. Please make sure the package is in good condition and will not affect the re-sale. In addition, the shipped orders cannot be refunded during transportation.
Valid Proof of Purchase
- Order number of purchases made through NIKOTA direct.
- Sales invoice or order confirmation email that clearly shows the description of the product, its price and sales channel.
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
*The defective item’s serial number (usually on the bottom of the product) and/or visible proof (eg. Short video) depicting the defect will be required.
How to Return/Replace/Repair an Item
- Contact support@NIKOTApower.com,for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. NIKOTA will not accept returned items without prior authorization and RMA.
- Write the RMA number on the shipping label outside the
*RMA numbers should be clearly displayed on the shipping labelof returned package. Do not write the RMA number directly on the box. Packages without an RMA number on the return shipping label may not be accepted by our local warehouse.
- NIKOTA will repair/replace(at NIKOTA’sexpense) any faulty products during the warranty period. A replacement resumes the warranty period left of the original order.
- We will proceed with replacementin 14 business days after confirming that the defective item is received at our warehouse. The final resolution is subject to the availability of the replacement items.
Shipping costs should be paid by customer in the following situations:
- Returning products withoutany proven defect.
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Returning items claimed to have defects but foundto be in proper functioning status by NIKOTA.
- Costs related tounauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)